Just a few treasures.

I love browsing around the local charity shops. These are a few of my lastest finds.

A funny wooden shelf, don't know why the dowls have been added but I like the simple shape, it has an
 Art Deco look.

A pretty milk glass bowl, probably from the 50's. I love the colour.


Some white cotton handkerchiefs and a bundle of trims.



                                                                                


I'm going to have fun with these, I've made a start and painted the shelf. It will make a pretty place to display my bits and pieces.(Didn't mean peace.) I have more ideas for this!
                                                                          

Still can't tell you my excitng news but will reveal all after the 7th of February.

Have a great Sunday.
xox Angela.

Comments

Denise said…
Lucky finds.I enjoyed your post today.That bowl is beautiful.I love treasure hunting.
Soggibottom said…
Interesting finds there Angela.... you have me wondering about the 7th Feb now :-) x x x
Zue said…
What inspiring finds. The bowl is so beautiful, it may also be valuable!!

Thanks for sharing your lucky finds.
Sue xx
GoldenValley50 said…
Great finds Angela. Can't wait to see what you do with them. :)Sharyne
Hi Angela, now I am intrigued and excited to learn your "news". Hope all is well with you. Thank you for entering my Giveaway and I wish you lots of Luck!! What gorgeous items you find and most ~ we don't have here in the States. I am finally back to normal ~ it has been about 6 weeks since I took sick. :) Love and xoxox Marilyn
Fiona said…
I love what you've done with your little shelf - I was going to say a ribbon holder with those dowels but this looks much prettier

Popular posts from this blog

Progress on the Christmas quilt.

Using every last scrap.

Say Hello to Maggie Lowe Designs