Cut up and recycled wedding dress.

Hi everyone,
I've been cutting and crinkling and dying, my hand are a strange colour but I've had a great time.

It all started with a wedding dress that I bought from a charity shop. I don't have a picture I was so excited to start cutting!!!

There were yards of dupion silk which was dirty and had coffee stains down it. It's been washed and hand dyed and you can buy some in my Etsy Shop.
There are fabric packs and some pretty ribbons, pop over and look in my shop for a closer look.

I'll be listing more tomorrow.

xox Angela.

Comments

Mosaic Magpie said…
You are talking about 2 things I love going to a thrift shop and dyeing fabric. I found you from a comment you left on another blog. Nice to meet you.
Deb
Hi Angela, I just went back through your posts here to the beginning of March. Don't know how I missed all of these. I just love your fabric books with all the details. You can take anything and turn it into something absolutely fabulous! Glad you had a nice trip to London. Have a wonderful day. Best wishes, Tammy

Popular posts from this blog

Progress on the Christmas quilt.

Say Hello to Maggie Lowe Designs

Using every last scrap.