Sing the Blues, fabric inspiration box.

I like the idea of making up some boxes of inspiring bits and pieces,so here is the first one.

I have cover an oval box with blue fabric and added some pretty embellishments. The inside is lined with vintage music pages.



I have chosen different pieces of blue fabric, some coffee dyed lace and a croqueted doily. There's a tag with some of my handcut dyed silk ribbon and a fabric transfer picture. Everything to inspire you for a pretty 'Blue' project....
and little blue heart in lovely vintage style fabric to finish.

Find this in my Etsy shop today.

I'm off to start on a quilt for my new baby grandaughter who is arriving by Csection on the 29th of June.

I'll show you the qulit when it's finished.

Have a great weekend.

XOX Angela.

Comments

Cindy Adkins said…
Oh this is sooo beautiful!!! I LOVE your work!! and I bet you are so excited about your new granddaughter coming--what wonderful news!
XO
Cindy
That's a very lovely inspiration kit, dear Angela. I'm looking forward to seeing the quilt you will make for your new baby granddaughter.
Happy weekend!
Hugs to you,
Julia
bikim said…
so pretty!
°º✿happy June!!!!º° ✿♥
Rosa
Hi Angela
LOVELY Blog :)
And do not miss

S
A
T
U
R
D
A
Y

S
H
O
W

O
F
F

WELCOME :)
Håkan ( The Roseman)

Popular posts from this blog

Progress on the Christmas quilt.

Using every last scrap.

Say Hello to Maggie Lowe Designs