A pleasant days stitching.

I'm working on samples for a workshop that I wll be teaching next January so here is a pretty bag that I finished today,

It would make a pretty lingerie bag or to keep your special things.
I love this picture so surrounded it in fabric roses, stitching, beadwork and lace.


                                              Carried the embellishing on to the back.
                                   I'm pleased with the result and had a lovely day making it.

                                                                        xox Angela.

Comments

Createology said…
This is lushious in lace. Love your little bag. Happy stitching to you...
Shane Pollard said…
Such a very sweet bag Angela!

I love your little roses embellished with pearls.
It would make a lovely bag for a bride.


Shane :))
All of your work is so very pretty! I've been crocheting the day away. Happy stitching to you! :) Tammy
Sandie said…
Lushious in lace just abought sums this up! Angela, it is beautiful! It sounds like it will be a brilliant workshop you are planning.
Barbara Jean said…
Beautiful!!

blessings
barbara jean
Draffin Bears said…
What a beautiful bag and love the sweet photograph and all the gorgeous lace and beadwork.
Happy rest of the week

Carolyn
That's a gorgeous creation, Angela! I'm sure the students will love your workshop.
The pouches of your last post are very beautiful as well.
Have a sunny day :-)!
Hugs to you,
Julia
This is gorgeous! A perfect mix of pretty fabric and lace. Love the different elements and textures.
Vicki said…
I would take that class! Just beautiful
Dorthe said…
Angela, so very beautiful, I LOVE all your lace and beautiful embellishing, your little bag is a beauty.
Thanks for your visit, I was very happy to see you.
Hugs,Dorthe

Popular posts from this blog

Progress on the Christmas quilt.

Using every last scrap.

Say Hello to Maggie Lowe Designs