Embroiderers Companions

I love to stitch little things for stitcher's, so here are my latest creations ready to go in my Etsy shop.

I always stitch where ever I go so it,s nice to have a little set of my needfuls to quickly pick up.

                                           First my hoop, all ready to go in its own pocket.

There's a place on the back for scissors, they are held in with a button and a loop.
The pocket holds a 6 1/2 " hoop just the right size for work on the move.



                                    The matching sewing roll has all those essential notions.


                              Pockets for a pack of needles and  buttons, a needle case
                             and a place to store your markers and stitch removers.



                                 Next a roll to hold your threads, neat and tidy, ready to use.

 

                                              The flaps hold everything in place.....



                         

                                        and, to complete the set, a wrist pin cushion...

The band is held in place with'Velcro' for a comfy fit.


                                      The whole collection fits into this handy  matching bag....



it has a magnetic clasp and a pocket for your mobile phone.


                                           I've made a set in red too with lots of hand embroidery.



                       This is the scissor pocket...


                       I love this fabric, and I've picked out the design to use on the stitched panel.

                                              Did you see the covered button ??
 

                            Inside has pockets and a place to hold your stitch ripper ....


                                        ....lots of pretty hand embroidery on the needle case too.


  I'm just off to list these in my Etsy shop but wanted to tell you about my new venture.
 For the next three years I will be studying full time for a BA Hons in Interior Textiles and Surface design. I am really excited to be doing this and will be a very mature student. But, for the first time for many many years, I have the freedom to start something like this.
I am told that my work will change during this process and I will be pushed out of my comfort zone, that's great although I may have a little grumble to my blogging friends, but also I hope to share with you all my ups and downs so watch this space.

                                                                        xox Angela.

Comments

Createology said…
Lovely needlework cases ready for traveling. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...
Shirley said…
Go for it Angela, that time is never wasted and learning new ideas and processes is a good thing. Cheering you on.x
johala said…
Hello Angela!
It's funny to see you choose dots on blue like the Duchess of Cambridge!!!
I love your cute small bags for sewing and embroidery.
You're very Lucky to begin new studies, it must be very exciting!
Hugs and kisses
Angela
Your projects are so adorable! I love the color schemes you selected. Glad to hear your summer is going well - my British ancestry shows when we are hit with the heat...I can't handle it! :) Give me cool weather!
Dear Angela your new creations are very beautifully made and I like that everything fits in a bag ready to go.
Hugs Anni
Dorthe said…
Dear Angela,
such beautiful creations,- so lovely made, and with sweet embroideries and so lovely colours used!!
You are so brave to start a new venture, and I`m sure it will be a fantASTIC experience for you! I wish you all the best and much fun, on a new road, and hope to see what you are learning there !!
Good luck, and joyfull hours!!!
Hugs,Dorthe
Hello dear Angela, All those creations are very beautiful and practical. I love the colors and patterns of the first set a lot.
Your course of studies sounds so exciting. I wish you lots of fun.
Have a happy weekend!
Hugs,
Julia
Dotty Dolly said…
I recognise some of those fabrics. It will be interesting to see what kind of work you will be producing in a year, two years or three!
Dortesjs said…
That's a very cute creations your very inspiriring
What a very pretty way to have organized crafting on the go. Your work is always so lovely! So did you start classes? Wishing you all the best! Have returned from settling my son in at college and finished my first week back at school. It's amazing how quickly time passes. Take care! Tammy

Popular posts from this blog

Progress on the Christmas quilt.

Using every last scrap.

Say Hello to Maggie Lowe Designs